Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a crazy night i had last night ..me and Topaz went for a pint after work (first time in 2 weeks ;)..kids are at me mums for the week so no need to be in early

So to cut a long story i was trying to blag her to do somthing crazy but she would not have it ...untill about her 5th drink and she gave in ...so off in a taxi we went back home to get our passport's :crazy: ...and after that is all a blur ....we ended up in a club in sheffield me still in my work clothes and getting in at 5am this morning .. :crazy:

now nights like those i realy like :D

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
What a crazy night i had last night ..me and Topaz went for a pint after work (first time in 2 weeks ;)..kids are at me mums for the week so no need to be in early

So to cut a long story i was trying to blag her to do somthing crazy but she would not have it ...untill about her 5th drink and she gave in ...so off in a taxi we went back home to get our passport's :crazy: ...and after that is all a blur ....we ended up in a club in sheffield me still in my work clothes and getting in at 5am this morning .. :crazy:

now nights like those i realy like :D
Excellent! But how are you feeling now?? :crazy: :crazy:

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
invalidusername said:
Excellent! But how are you feeling now?? :crazy: :crazy:
Rough :D ..i was late this morning ..and i still have the same clothes on as yesterday ...and i stink bad ..i am going to go and buy a tooth brush at dinner time :eek:

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
Rough :D ..i was late this morning ..and i still have the same clothes on as yesterday ...and i stink bad ..i am going to go and buy a tooth brush at dinner time :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol: drunken bum :incheek:

These things always seem like a good idea at the time don't they. At least you had a good time (what you can remember of it).

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
invalidusername said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: drunken bum :incheek:

These things always seem like a good idea at the time don't they. At least you had a good time (what you can remember of it).
but in the cold light of a cell maybe not oh sorry thats how my nights out used to end up getting carryied away

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
cool m8 got cold but still went to swinderby putting tent up in rain and wind
rather than let my m8 down not the brains of briton idea when youve had plaursy
before bad all week but starting to feel better today hows the extension comeing on

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dub welder said:
cool m8 got cold but still went to swinderby putting tent up in rain and wind
rather than let my m8 down not the brains of briton idea when youve had plaursy
before bad all week but starting to fell better today hows the extension comeing on
Camping in the rain with the cold :eek: ...Dude you must be :crazy:

Extension's coming on good ...should be done finshed and scafold down by next wednesday :)

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
Camping in the rain with the cold :eek: ...Dude you must be :crazy:

Extension's coming on good ...should be done finshed and scafold down by next wednesday :)
not that sort of tent 6m x4m market stall type tent i ended up in back of luton under blankets dieing arhhh the joys of antiques :D
catch yeh laters jase gotta be some where

1 - 13 of 13 Posts