Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
32,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr David de Vynel of this parish is to wed Ms May Lustreality on the 4th of July in the year of our Lord two thousand and nine.

Tradition dictates that as Best Men, Pyro and Myself, are duty bound to organise a Stag Night to send Dave off into the blissfull state of Matrimony.

The only proper way to do so is to get him very very drunk, to sing many drinking songs, and to break out the really strong Ale.

So if you wish to join us, here are the details:

David De Vynel's Stag Party
Starting at 'The Globe' Public House opposite Baker Street Tube Station
Meeting at 12 noon on saturday 6th June
And following messers London Underground's celebrated Circle Line, stopping at each station for a brief libation​

If you can't make midday, then PM either Jake or myself, and we'll supply you a mobile telephone number that will enable you to meet us at some point en route.

Melchet is not welcome.

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
Bugger. I'll be away training for my new job doing my offshore course :(

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
Why do you think we picked that dateOh what a shame!
:lol: And here was me, willing to make an epic journey of epicness to the dangerous region that is Darn Sarf, with the utter disapproval of Missus Dave, to meet for the first time you all, and to celebrate the death of Mr Devinyl's days as a free man...

Well, bugger ya'll! :lol: :moon:

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Strangely loads of the usual suspects popped in to have a look (I saws yer at the bottom!) they must have gone orf to ask the missus if its alright......:p:incheek::p

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
Nah I just said "I'm there." then saw the date and went "I'm not :(" :lol:

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
It would be an honour to lose al faculties in such salubrious company.

I might have to join at a later juncture due to being forced into early morning slave labour, which for me is probably a good thing.
We are allowing for the fact there may be a few slackers (not the club)

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
can I come as Bob please ;)
All women who wish to come must submit multiple photos of their breasts to myself and Mr Van Der Elst for examination first, there may be a second vetting which must be done in person with alcohol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts