Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see the 'Real Crime' programme last night about the M25 rapist? Had home video footage of him at a VW show in his camper :rolleyes: Phew, thank god he is locked away now! Don't want his kind prowling our Vee dub events :eek:
His wife is a nutter. She is gonna give him another chance when he comes out of jail even though he's raped loads of women and girls (Including a 10 year old!!)

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smull said:
Had home video footage of him at a VW show in his camper :rolleyes:
Thing is he looked like a jovial fella, the kind you'd probably have a beer with at a volksy show. Maybe some Vziers actually have
:eek:
Can't judge a book by its cover and all that.

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bay

65_1200 said:
what did his camper look like?
Orange and white bay window. Maybe someone on here has the dubious honour of owning it :eek:

·
Registered
343 Posts
wasn't it Ted Bundy, the american serial killer, who chose to drive a beetle coz he thought he looked more friendly and less of a threat to his victims. Wonder if this guy thought this about his dub?

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep

David Ward said:
wasn't it Ted Bundy, the american serial killer, who chose to drive a beetle coz he thought he looked more friendly and less of a threat to his victims. Wonder if this guy thought this about his dub?
Yep not only that but he found the passenger seat easy to remove so he could drag his victims in.

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:)

hermand said:
News flash: Freaks inhabit all walks of life :)
Absolutely. I wasn't saying it was unusual, just wondered if anyone saw the programme. In a scene as big as the Vw one there are bound to be freaks, I think I'm one :incheek: I'm not a rapist though!

·
Bright Eyes
6,898 Posts
at least he has been caught......... i hope his wife comes to her senses..

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
19,209 Posts
David Ward said:
Wasn't his bug orange too?

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:-(

seachellexxx said:
i hope his wife comes to her senses..
Doubt it. Bit of a god squadder. A priest had told her to 'hate the sin and not the sinner'. WTF?! :rolleyes:

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shamrockez said:
Wasn't his bug orange too?
Nah. Beige or a light yellow I think.

·
Bright Eyes
6,898 Posts
smull said:
Doubt it. Bit of a god squadder. A priest had told her to 'hate the sin and not the sinner'. WTF?! :rolleyes:
priests are all so wrong.............

he will never change..... if he does his life wouldbe made aliving hell ... cos people will know.. and he can never escape his past.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts