Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered meself one.. nowt too flash, just the one in the middle! (can't justify buying a Pro... yet!)

best be as good as the hype though!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I did not like the fact that you can't, or I can't work out how to link an external usb hard drive to the itunes library without it trying to copy all the music to the laptop hard drive, this is no good when you have 80gig of music and only 100 gig space on the hard drive.

·
Registered
21,156 Posts
Also try itunes, file, import.
Then it will show you the option of your external hard drive, then you should be able to import what you like.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i've decided to try out macs for work really. not too sure i'm that bothered about them, though it will be good to see what all the fuss is about.

it's not the air book thingy i'm afraid.. just the mid range simple macbook.
for the money i'm not sure i couldn't have found a better specd windows based PC.. but i didnt look too much to be honest!

personally i'd rather decide on a linux distribution and use that... but thats never going to be used in work and i dont have the time to do all three windows, mac and linux. shame though (oh, got to check out vista soon i s'pose... been putting that off too long now! :lol:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts