Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a while back inquiring about the CSP shifters from machine7 and couldn`t find anybody using one in their motor.

I thought i`d report back that i bought one and it really is superb...i changed the front shift rod bush and rear coupling while i was at it and it really is an awesome piece of kit....lovely bit of engineering.

Machine7 have supplied me a few bits n bobs lately and their service has been spot on...next day delivery and no dramas.

Thumbs up all round :hangloose

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
That's good to know, I've got one on my shopping list. Just fancy trying one instead of a Berg this time around. :) I've used Machine7 a few times and they've always been top notch. :)

cheers,
type3

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
type3 said:
That's good to know, I've got one on my shopping list. Just fancy trying one instead of a Berg this time around. :) I've used Machine7 a few times and they've always been top notch. :)

cheers,
type3

Yes it was that or a berg but i`m really happy with the choice...i waited ages to try one/get some opinions before splashing out so it was a gamble :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Is that the one youve got mate? always prefer a t-handle to a ball shift. Putting one on my christmas list :elvis:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts