Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Madonna cancels all gigs for the forseeable future, her agent rings up and asks why.

"My husband and I are taking Chichewa lessons. The time will be taken up learning as quickly as possible." Madonna told him.

"Does this have anything to do with the little African baby you both have just adopted?" replied her agent.

"Yes it most certainly does," Says Madonna, "We want to do everything right for this child and afford it every opportunity. So we're learning to speak Chichewa so when the child starts to talk we will understand what it says."

Edited due to Pyro being stupid.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Pyro said:
Madonna cancels all gigs for the forseeable future, her agent rings up and asks why.

"My husband and I are taking Chichewa lessons. The time will be taken up learning as quickly as possible." Madonna told him.

"Does this have anything to do with the little African baby you both have just adopted?" replied her agent.

"Yes it most certainly does," Says Madonna, "We want to do everything right for this child and afford it every opportunity. So we're learning to speak Chichewa so when the child starts to talk we will understand what it says."

:D :D :D . Oh, I dont think she ^ quite got it !! :D :D

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Pyro said:

Hmmmm.....*taps foot* Somebody's being naughty!!

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ruby Soho said:
i don't get it
Original version, before the edit

"My husband and I are taking swahili lessons. The time will be taken up learning as quickly as possible." Madonna told him.

"Yes it most certainly does," Says Madonna, "We want to do everything right for this child and afford it every opportunity. So we're learning to speak swahili so when the child starts to talk we will understand what it says."

Any clearer?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts