Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is how it works , Pick a user or users from Vzi and tell us how you feel about them and why , can be your that they are your friend , or just there posts , you dont even have to have met them, could be there Vehicle that you like . Tell us things like , how you met them (if you have ) , what makes you get along , have they done something for you ? , do they make you laugh ?, tell us about them as if you were trying to describe them to someone who had never met / spoke to them before , Tell us what they mean to you and big them up , make em feel good in a paragragh or two and keep it nice :D

i think you get the idea :D

Spread the love :hangloose

oh and in this thread you are allowed to "arse lick " cause it carries a discalimer

Disclaimer: I the under poster am not botty licking im just spreading the love and being totally nice about my fellow Vzi users :hug:

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Judgie rocks, takes time out of his day to answer my silly questions, so does Lee Arnold (L.A.R.D) of LA performance, I was talking to them both earlier about Type IV ideas.

Polly, Judgies better half is always welcoming and very lovely, as is Leadfoot Abi and her other half Rainking.

Darren W gave me Jager, so we are friends :D (Brakes Darren!), Kafer_miester cracks me up.

Brian Burrows partly for funding this place, and of course for putting on some awesome shows under the NAS events umbrella, which I'm sure LOADS of us are grateful for but probably don't express it enough!

Brett Hawksbee for the same reason ;)

Matty for making me smile (mdspltvw).

Zenith_Blue, cos she touches my hair :D. Prophet cos he lets her ;)

Twiglet73 cos she IS lovely, and not at all cos I fancy her ;) :D

Rodent51, cos he makes me chuckle, LOT, herbal my ass!

Pete_GTi for being Pete :D

There's loads more of you, but I can't actually be arsed to type anymore, but YOU know who you are ;)

·
walking the black dog
65,372 Posts
negative pitch said:
yeah thats only coz your gonna get at least a billion mentions :D
what about ME !!....ME ! ME ! ME!...
ugly bloke you like me...say sommit about ME !..... :D :D
Okay then, I'll say something nice about you. I don't have any pictures of you, but I know you are very very lovely.

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
negative pitch said:
ME ! ME ! ME !.....go on...say something nice about me !! :D
must be at least one person out there that likes me ???
OK as you asked nicely :D

Negative pitch , ive never met him/her but he/she seems like a nice fella/bird and his /her posts are always full of depth ,hilaraty and interest , and i know he/she wont like me saying all this nice stuff cause really he/she really does not like the attension and would never ask someone out right to say nice things about him /her :incheek: :lol:

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Mrs wedgedout, which I don't mention enough :(, sorry :(, she's AMAZING, and anyone who knows her and me will tell you, I'm a nightmare ;), she does well to put up with me and still smile

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
Thank you for bringing your missus to drape herself over me at VW action, she made a middle aged man very happy
Uhm..... LOL, sure, no problem (was I back at base getting mullered?, don't remember the incident, that said, I've seen pics of her and Kafer_Meister!)..... Same time next year :D

She's brilliant aint she ;)

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Negative pitch , ive never met him/her but he/she seems like a nice fella/bird and his /her posts are always full of depth ,hilaraty and interest , and i know he/she wont like me saying all this nice stuff cause really he/she really does not like the attension and would never ask someone out right to say nice things about him /her
at last...my true self has been seen...and a new sig to boot aswell.
I havent got a fav as I like all of you...well apart from fingy who I think is a C*nt :hangloose :D

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
autohausdolby
fi fi
jennybugs
nighttrain
sammy jo
rat look blue
bugsy
coddy
bugbabe
****** meister
brian
gol
rodent and twiglet
peelo
funky munky

there are more but i have the memory of a pork pie :crazy: , but all great people imo :) :hangloose and darren, sorry how could i forget darren :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
negative pitch said:
at last...my true self has been seen...and a new sig to boot aswell.
I havent got a fav as I like all of you...well apart from fingy who I think is a C*nt :hangloose :D
See i bet you feel great now :lol: my threads working :incheek:

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
westy77 said:
there are more but i have the memory of a pork pie :crazy: , but all great people imo :) :hangloose
mmmm pork pie is that the pickled one ? :lol:

1 - 20 of 264 Posts