Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sat upstairs on the laptop while my mum and 3 sisters watch it i can hear it clearly and apart from once charachter being able to sing the rest are a bunch of hopeless singers
who thought it would be a good idea to get pierce brosnan to sing!:confused:
if the way it sounds is anything to go by the film itself must be a pile of poo!!!
why oh why did this film get made all ive heard over xmas is how its such a great film!:rolleyes:

(no doubt when my sisters are doing hammered karaoke ill be treated to the soundtrack cd:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
I feel your pain.

my wife is watching Tom Ryan and Meg Hanks in "You've Been Groomed"...

I think she'd notice if I slipped out and went down the pub :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I feel your pain.

my wife is watching Tom Ryan and Meg Hanks in "You've Been Groomed"...

I think she'd notice if I slipped out and went down the pub :rolleyes:
I'm suffering the pain too brother :(

If I lived closer to you I'd call round - standing in the cold with a cuppa starring at VWs would be preferable.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I saw a bit of it, meryl streep (sp?) couldn't quit crying, and james bond was breaking out in song, who makes these films :confused:

·
Banned
111 Posts
never a truer word

watched the first 5 minutes ae that shit, could not beleive my eyes or ears?
the misses fuckin loves it?
what the fuck is the world comin too.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh thank god im not alone!!! at least i had my brother and brother in law round so we sat and played x box

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
The eldest got it for Christmas, I watched it for 30 seconds, Meryl Streep needs to be shot!! Harsh I know, what a pile o shite!!

·
Registered
29,348 Posts
heheheh I loved it, your right they can't sing very well though.

I feel it only fair to point out that I have often been told I have really bad taste in movies.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
yep agreed pile of tripe

had same situation tonight ended up in pub with a mate id not seen for ages- shes just broken up with her bf and is hot- didnt go down well with mrs lufbramatt :lol: o well was a good evening hehe

·
Premium Member
4,755 Posts
Was made to sit n watch the whole thing on boxing day inc the rest of the family. Even had to turn the Wii of to do it:mad:
There was a vote :D and Mariocart won by 8 votes to 2 but still Mamma Mia went on:confused:

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Was made to sit n watch the whole thing on boxing day inc the rest of the family. Even had to turn the Wii of to do it:mad:
There was a vote :D and Mariocart won by 8 votes to 2 but still Mamma Mia went on:confused:
What sort of democracy is that!!!

·
Registered
78,060 Posts
who thought it would be a good idea to get pierce brosnan to sing!
his singing on there proves shit-in shit-out... in otherwords contrary to myth it doesn't matter how much electronic/computer processing power you have in a recordng studio you can't make shit sound good... he is stunningly poor

I sat in the room while my wife and daughter watched it... daughter loved it... wife, who saw the stage version, didn't think much of the film

1 - 20 of 50 Posts