Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
If you happen to be in and around the Cheltenham area, there is some weirdo going round breaking windows of bugs and only bugs. Doesn't steal anything, just breaks the damn windows. Got mine shot in with a BB gun!

You have been warned!

Benny.

·
Registered
342 Posts
bloody hell whys he doin tht. sounds like i might take a trip up there and wait with my bug i know whts goin to win between a bb gun and 20 bore
dave

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
mad baja said:
bloody hell whys he doin tht. sounds like i might take a trip up there and wait with my bug i know whts goin to win between a bb gun and 20 bore
dave
My money is on the 12 gauge! :D

Don't you wish you could just catch fuckers like that, and beat the living shite out of them till they come to their senses. (I blame the parents, rant, rant ..........once again what I call a 'piss boiler'.) :mad:

·
Punk, I was born ready
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am stuck right in the middle of the st pauls area. In fact, right next to the uni, so every night i fear for my little bug.
It's a bright orange LHD 1300 if you spot me around!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
mad baja said:
dave
What stopping you :incheek:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
hey i lived in st paul's street north. i was less worried about the students than i was the regular people who lived there, like that man who had hold of my arm when i was walking home one night. had to run to my mates house at the end of my road to wait there in case he followed me.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
I used to live on St Pauls Road, right opposite the uni ! .. Not the best of areas. My friend confronted a kid knocking wing mirrors off.. until he showed her his knife.

If someone in a chavalier waves at you .. it'll be me :hangloose :D

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
i don't live in the wild wild west anymore. i am back east. will be in cheltenham on November 18th though for a small reunion. think we are going to be gracing Taylors with our presence. lucky them eh?

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Volks-Widow said:
i don't live in the wild wild west anymore. i am back east. will be in cheltenham on November 18th though for a small reunion. think we are going to be gracing Taylors with our presence. lucky them eh?
God, that's a coincidence, I'll be back in 'nam either side of that weekend, but away in Bournemouth on the 18th for my Brother's wedding.
I'm surprised at how many people on here are from Chelt and the surrounding area. Lived there all my life until a few years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts