Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you bought one lately from Cornwall????

If so can you come & collect it????,,,, or at least phone me and let me know whats happening,, I know you have my number,,, but I've not got any contact details for you.

Stored it here as a favour to you & the guy that sold it to you,,, getting pissed off looking at it now,,, so come on,, MOVE IT :mad:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nic B-C said:
just give it to me :)
If the Guy don't get his arse into gear soon then maybe I will,,, unless anyone makes a £ offer.

Its Blue gel-coat,, dull as fuck,, with air between the gel & mat,, & comes with Side Pods,,, maybe I should advertise in the Notts Gazette,, they seem to like em up there,,, in fact I think they turn em into GT 40 look alikes :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
manxbuggies said:
maybe I should advertise in the Notts Gazette,, they seem to like em up there,,, in fact I think they turn em into GT 40 look alikes :lol: :lol:
OH MY GOD,,, Sit tight guys :group: the ''KEYBOARD NINJA'S'' will be here soon,,,, Im sure :crazy: :D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
West Stabbo Customs said:
:rolleyes: Its called being different and not going down the oooooooooh must have a manx evryone else has got one route :moon:
I knew it,,, I just bloody Knew it,,, being different has sod all to do with it,,, but having taste & an eye for what looks right in a vehicle does,,, thats why the likes of Gulf oil painted Manta Rays will NEVER make it into the hall at the Volksworld show,,,, which I know makes you very bitter,, but its a fact.
Im more for pushing the buggy thing forward & making it better,,we did the 70s thing back in the 70s,, I also witnessed chrome hubcaps stuck to the diff covers on Ford Anglias with plastic padding,, whilst parked on Chelsea Bridge (the cruise) we took the piss out of the crap back then too,, & I aint about to stop it now,, cars have been my life since 50s FFS.

Just imagine how Icks would have felt if the Gulf oil corp gave him a Manta ray to race in the Daytona 24 hour back in 69 :crazy:

anyways can I interest you in a replacement buggy shell :eek: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Just throw it my way I have a great set of Appliance slots i can bung on it :)

or even a nioce set ofthem A Team Wheels

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
manxbuggies said:
I knew it,,, I just bloody Knew it,,, being different has sod all to do with it,,, but having taste & an eye for what looks right in a vehicle does,,, thats why the likes of Gulf oil painted Manta Rays will NEVER make it into the hall at the Volksworld show,,,,
A Mantaray won't make it into the Volksworld show because the people who own them have got the talent to build their own cars and not write a blank cheque and pass it to someone else. It seems to me that your way of plugging your Grey Squirrel buisness is to slate anyone elses, as we saw on the last buggy thread when you slated the Bugle.
I'm sorry to tell you but to anyone who's been around Buggys for any length of time Manx's are now boring they've been done to death.
By the way mine isnt the Gulf Mantaray you slated in your second post, Thing is if someone says to you have you seen the Gulf Mantaray you know exactly which one it is. Unlike someone saying have you seen the metalflaked Manx WHICH FECKIN ONE :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
manxbuggies said:
If the Guy don't get his arse into gear soon then maybe I will,,, unless anyone makes a £ offer.

Its Blue gel-coat,, dull as fuck,, with air between the gel & mat,, & comes with Side Pods,,, maybe I should advertise in the Notts Gazette,, they seem to like em up there,,, in fact I think they turn em into GT 40 look alikes :lol: :lol:
YOUR A COCK
its my manta ray i built it,not a chequebook buggy ,its had photo shoots and been in mags, it does stand out cos its different and it doent have a £6000 price tag.
you realy think i give a fuck what you think about my buggy.your name says it all

·
Registered
606 Posts
negative pitch said:
AH !!...another buggy thread...just pop me feet up a mo and wait for neil to post a pic of his buggy ;)
:D :D :D :D

Anytime now ;)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
manxbuggies said:
I knew it,,, I just bloody Knew it,,, being different has sod all to do with it,,, but having taste & an eye for what looks right in a vehicle does,,, thats why the likes of Gulf oil painted Manta Rays will NEVER make it into the hall at the Volksworld show,,,, which I know makes you very bitter,, but its a fact.
Im more for pushing the buggy thing forward & making it better,,we did the 70s thing back in the 70s,, I also witnessed chrome hubcaps stuck to the diff covers on Ford Anglias with plastic padding,, whilst parked on Chelsea Bridge (the cruise) we took the piss out of the crap back then too,, & I aint about to stop it now,, cars have been my life since 50s FFS.

Just imagine how Icks would have felt if the Gulf oil corp gave him a Manta ray to race in the Daytona 24 hour back in 69 :crazy:

Do you not think you're being more than a little narrow minded :(
Whether you ment your post to come across like that I don't know, but it seems like you beleave you are superior to the rest of the population in taste. Remember that it is only because people have the guts (or stupidity) to try different things that you are able to look at it and think I don't like that. That's if you are the sort of person to try something different (I'm guessing not).
These people are the innovators and wanting to try something differnet and not sheep like the rest of the population. Slating people who design or build different cars (no matter what they come out like) seems more than a little stupid.
Wouldn't it be a boring world if there was only Manx Buggies.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
manxbuggies said:
thats why the likes of Gulf oil painted Manta Rays will NEVER make it into the hall at the Volksworld show,,,,

it wont get to the volksworld show because its not a how bigs my wallet car, there are some nice cars at the volksworld show but they have had loads of cash thrown at them and full of so and so painted it chassis by etc ,
as for a replacement body , ha like i would want to buy from you .

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
I'm counting about 15 different cans of worms peeps.
Can you slowly put lids back on them all.
Cheers,

Wiltsteve

p.s. Next subject, porsche bodykitted bugs, the do kinda look like porsches....

·
Registered
606 Posts
phils vw chop shop said:
it wont get to the volksworld show because its not a how bigs my wallet car, there are some nice cars at the volksworld show but they have had loads of cash thrown at them and full of so and so painted it chassis by etc ,
as for a replacement body , ha like i would want to buy from you .
Thats not strictly true. The orange Sidewinder at the volksworld show which was on a plinth was built by Ash Summers at home by himself in a single garage and its awesome.

Also on the other end of the scale some people just don't have the time or skills to build their own buggy. Does that mean they can't own one?

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
All getting a little boring lads, i simply love buggies full stop even the fugly ones as its about being different :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
I could'nt careless but if theres a free Manta going I'll have it :D.
If you want it moving let me know :D
I just love buggies :hangloose

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
devildriver said:
Thats not strictly true. The orange Sidewinder at the volksworld show which was on a plinth was built by Ash Summers at home by himself in a single garage and its awesome.

Also on the other end of the scale some people just don't have the time or skills to build their own buggy. Does that mean they can't own one?
fair point , in that case welldone to him , but as for people who dont have the skills or time i know plenty of people who pay to have the work done ,
anyway back to the topic ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.