1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mark1 karman clipper QUICK SALE £900

Hey,

I'm finally selling my beloved mk1 clipper :-(

It has g60 rims with centre caps all with brand new rubber. TSR 4 to 1 manifold with a brand new exhaust back. Brand new gear box an clutch was fitted 6 moths ago. Clifford G5 alarm with intel start. Top magna core leads. Had a new re built engine in with internals from a G60 an the motors done less the 20k. The car it's self has done 97k. Power hood an windows. The interior is perfect an also have a smaller wooden Wolfsburg steering wheel. It has 12 month mot which it needed work for 2 new rear springs few bulbs etc. has no tax though as iv had it sitting on my drive for the past 6 moths. Runs totally fine an reliable. Great little motor at an even better price. I need a quick sale due to expecting my first baby. Open to sensible offers. I have loads of photos on my Facebook page or can email them on request as can't upload from my phone. Thanks for reading

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Email recieved thanks.But cant open pics them on android phone.Will have a look on a macbook to see if they work on apple. Thanks for sending them and sorry for late responce. Wedding plans for next week have taken over my world at the moment!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.