Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what on earth can I dress my 8yr old son in for TUDOR day at school?!!! I WISH they wouldn't do this to me!! :mad: :rolleyes: :incheek: :D



HELP!!!



By the way he doesn't want to go as a pauper he wants to be a wealthy Tudor. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
find a bit of old net curtain and use it to make a "rough" and then buy him a codpeice from your local cricket stockest and paint it the same colour as his pants. then tell him to treat all the fair maidens like dirt and he should make an ideal tudor.



*disclaimer - I didn't do history at school so some of the above may be innacurate* :incheek:
 

·
walking the black dog
Joined
·
65,372 Posts
rustie bouquette said:
find a bit of old net curtain and use it to make a "rough" and then buy him a codpeice from your local cricket stockest and paint it the same colour as his pants. then tell him to treat all the fair maidens like dirt and he should make an ideal tudor.

*disclaimer - I didn't do history at school so some of the above may be innacurate* :incheek:
Sounds more Larry from 80's funk band Cameo. :D

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CheekyMonkey said:
Executioner - 'by appointment to HRH King Henry VIII' - with big axe and black mask
Heh! Good idea, though I think the head would have something to say about the axa in school.

(I like the mask idea for myself...hmmmm rubber or leather? :crazy: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,293 Posts
girlofleisure said:
Heh! Good idea, though I think the head would have something to say about the axa in school.

(I like the mask idea for myself...hmmmm rubber or leather? :crazy: )
carboard tubes / 22mm plastic water pipe for handle, corrugated cardboard double axe head, cover in tin foil or spray silver..... garnish with red paint / nail varnish for blood on edge

black mask - strip of black material with eye holes, or black bag and eye holes

black clothes, rope round waist, cloth pouch for coins (always tip the executioner !)

big badge with 'by appointment.....'

(I'm wasted as a lawyer !)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CheekyMonkey said:
carboard tubes / 22mm plastic water pipe for handle, corrugated cardboard double axe head, cover in tin foil or spray silver..... garnish with red paint / nail varnish for blood on edge

black mask - strip of black material with eye holes, or black bag and eye holes

black clothes, rope round waist, cloth pouch for coins (always tip the executioner !)

big badge with 'by appointment.....'

(I'm wasted as a lawyer !)
Oh you're good.....you are VERY good!! I'm coming to you for Hallowe'en costume ideas in a few weeks!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,293 Posts
last one....

send him as a Tudor house :)

v distinctive style





white T shirt, black beams and windows painted on it, cardboard (hat) roof...
 

·
Chinga tu Madre
Joined
·
6,949 Posts
I wouldn't bother.


You'll get it all sorted out and the poor little mite will wake up with tonsilitus on the day.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top