·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Everything seems to be out of stock at Tims VWs :(

Just contacted them.

·
Registered
18,518 Posts
GSF used to get from JP Group too. A long time ago.

In fact we used to too when the shop was open:D

Good company, great to deal with and some wicked stuff in stock. Their S/Steel Bus zorts were excellent quality, not seen one 'new' for about 5 years now though:(

Minimum order 'was' £3,000 worth of stuff though, so it's poss why Tims doesn't have much in stock. It's a lot of stuff to have hanging around on the shelves if no ones buying.

Still have my cool JP Group watch somewhere:)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
14,291 Posts
It seems it is just us in the UK who go without parts like this company supply.

It would be worth it for clubs to put in collective orders for parts though, if enough people wanted them.

could be a logistical nightmare though in reality.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I heared about these guys a while ago, but there is no regular supply to the uk as far as I am aware.

does anyone know if there is a uk distributer/importer?
Kingfisher Kustoms... 0121 558 9135

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
GSF definately used to use them, and I would imagine still do for the chrome dross I used to be in buying there so can confirm this. I would imagine they still order, but only stock the parts in their catalogue. You would need to make it worth while.

I guess the next biggest supplier would be Mark @ Just kampers or maybe VW heritage. I remember seing a sample of the s/s exhausts - they are superb. From memory JP own the Dansk brand, so anyone supplying Dansk exhausts would also have access. Shame a lot of the old names - URO, Autocavan etc are no longer they used to list a lot of this stuff.

Cool Air will prob. use too. I seem to remember JP being the biggest importer of various parts direct from the manufacturer then re-branding them.....

Is there really such a big market for all the odds and sods in the catalogue?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.