Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,094 Posts
looks great (apart from Happy Dayz permanent link seems to be mis-aligned with the other three on the page)

Congrats !

·
Bless you, motherfuckers
25,652 Posts
looks great (apart from Happy Dayz permanent link seems to be mis-aligned with the other three on the page)

Congrats !
Thats coz we iz still moving the site and Paul was uploading to the previous address... and Rob spilled the beans before it was sorted and properly live... :lol:

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ops sorry folks hadn't been paying attention and hit the link looking for somthing else.
thought wow its live :D

·
hush yer gums!
19,928 Posts
thanks rob :lol:

yes its up, it aint finished yet so bear with us for an hour or so yet folks :lol:

and thanks everyone, its another step forward in our journey to the salt ;)

cheers
paul :D

·
hush yer gums!
19,928 Posts
No better day to launch a dream than that of St Paddys eh ;)

uploading more pics to the site currently, hopefully ill get the team pics and sponsors logos up before the official launch time of 3pm ;)

later on tonight the facebook group will be going live and a download (pdf) of the press pack should be available via the website :)

cheers & thanks :group:

ps...huge thanks to nefarious for all his help of late :hug: always appreciated and never taken for granted ;)

·
hush yer gums!
19,928 Posts
feck it....we're LIVE peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

expect a lot more content added over the next few days and weeks and months ;)

cheers

·
VZ Staff
24,097 Posts
Looks great guys :D

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so a day later and i still can tquite beleave that it is happerning and we are going to the lake, still grinning like a twat :D

·
hush yer gums!
19,928 Posts
:D :D

i awoke this morning smiling form ear to ear as well....last night i stood out the front of the house with a brew, as the sun set on st patricks day...i looked out over the river and the mountains, with the sun on my back, took a deep breath and realised that life is never going to be the same again...

yes rob....we are going to the lake dude ;)

cheers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts