Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
medical threads usually get a good response on here, the sickly lot we are. :crazy:

I'm on the above tablets for sinusitis which is weird in itself (not usually prescribed for that).

Started taking them yesterday, didn't notice much. Took my second dose today a couple of hours ago then went to the shops to get some pain killers and supplies and felt a bit weird.

Couldn't really concentrate and really felt like I shouldn't be driving.

From what I've read on the net (never a good thing to do) these tablets can give you some quite nasty side effects which include feeling drowsy and disorientated. But also I haven't really been out of the house properly all week so could it be that the activity of going to the shops has made me feel weird? :elvis:

I'm not really expecting any serious answers but just wondered if anyone has had any similar experiences. :)

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
From what I've read on the net (never a good thing to do) these tablets can give you some quite nasty side effects which include feeling drowsy and disorientated.
Yes they do but generally iitssssss notghihna woxxxxrrrrrr tewyyyy taa aboytuuuut d as xxx00013 03226564 rwe a

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
I had to take MetroD for kidney stones and kidney infections. They can make you feel weird just make sure you don't touch any alcohol as you will feel like you have taken aciiieeed :lol: Hope you feel better soon :hug: My brothers used to be doorman at Hollywoods years ago, what a dive :lol:

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had to take MetroD for kidney stones and kidney infections. They can make you feel weird just make sure you don't touch any alcohol as you will feel like you have taken aciiieeed :lol: My brothers used to be doorman at Hollywoods years ago, what a dive :lol:
I have appletiser (pretend wine) and becks alcohol free to amuse me with tonight.
alcohol free beer makes you burp. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts