Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beetle with the flat front (10-2) adjust headlamps, and I saw a picture of a beelte with what looked like MGB chrome headlamp covers, they looked really good, does anyone know what car they might actually be off they seem to use the standard headlamps - is this a well known mod - I am new to the beetle scene and have only seen this once, so any advice would be welcome - Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a book called how to Modify Beetle suspension for High Performance author is James Hale and on the front cover there is a beetle with what looks like MGB headlight surrounds - it looks right - take a look you will find a picture on Amazon.

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Just checked that pic out, my guess would be that the front wings are some kind of baja kit and that the headlamps arent beetle items, so might be lucas items or similar.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for trying to be helpful - but no I am not talking about stone guards - I do mean the headlamp trims did you check out the picture on the book ? they look like reasonably late wings (not sloping wings) but the trims are not standard beetle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts