Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, after a sustained effort with the humane mouse traps I thought I had managed to get rid of the fuckers. Now they are back, and there seems to be more of them!!! :(

No more fucking about, whats the best way of killing or shifting the buggers, and where can I get the stuff? I have a 2 year daughter so traps and poisons are out.

Bastard things!!!!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
One of my friends shoots moles with a shotgun in his garden. Just sits on a chair and waits until he sees movement in a molehill. BLAAAAMMM.... Although granted he does live in the middle of nowhere and using a shotgun to shoot mice in the house may cause a little damage. But hey can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs and it has cured the mole problem. I say shoot em!

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even better :D
Hungry pussy? :confused:

I hate cats, but I hate mcie more, so would have a cat until such time as the mice were gone. But then I'd need a dog to eat the cat, then a horse to eat the dog, and so the cycle continues... :lol:

·
Registered
18,587 Posts
Hungry pussy? :confused:

I hate cats, but I hate mcie more, so would have a cat until such time as the mice were gone. But then I'd need a dog to eat the cat, then a horse to eat the dog, and so the cycle continues... :lol:
Dude, I think I spotted a flaw in your plan there :lol:

You could use a lion to eat the dog then that way you would have lion poo to keep the deer away perhaps :confused:

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Even better :D
Dude, I think I spotted a flaw in your plan there :lol:

You could use a lion to eat the dog then that way you would have lion poo to keep the deer away perhaps :confused:
A hourse could eat a dog couldn't it? Then a lion to eat the horse?

What eats lions? :confused:

·
I really must get out more
7,446 Posts
Poor moles!
Ok so we had mice in the workshop (the place where my beloved keeps all his grains and potions for making fishing bait). We got those ultrasonic thingies that you plug in. No more mice. Personally I wouldn't use anything that actually kills them. The sight and smell of dead mice (and obligatory maggots) has got to be worse than live ones.

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
It depends on the mouse.

It's easy to pull the ones from the USB sockets but it might require a firmer tug to take out one with a PS/2 connector.

:p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts