Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used MJ Interiors to update the interior of their car? ( http://www.mjinteriors.co.uk/ )

I have been thinking of upgrading to leather for my mk2 Golf. The work on their site seems top notch from the pics, especially the fit & finish looks as good as new.

But I am wondering how it stands to time on daily useage? Many of the cars featured seem show cars, instead I want it in my daily driver.

Also, any idea how much something like that would cost?

Thanks!

·
Registered
14,339 Posts
a couple of friends had MJ's interiors...........absolutely faultless....top quality gear......but you pay for it ;)

unsure on price 'cos one was bought as it came...the other...well...he wouldn't tell me, but i think £1500 came out somewhere :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, had a look on edition38, perfect site, just what I was looking for.

Mind you, my little Golf restoration idea may not be as feasible as I thought, at least judging by the info on that site. I was hoping to get a light respray for around 700 and add another 700 or so for the interior to end up with a great car. Now it seems just a respray will be around 1500?

·
Registered
199 Posts
well ive got grey corrado leathers for sale,these fit into a mk2 golf aswell,the rear seat is the one with the arm rest,look very cool in a golf,you can have em for £300 :bandit:
if thats any help..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offer, will keep it mind (good colour match as mine is grey inside) although I am not too sure its exactly what I want as I like to keep it stock, plus, aren't the Rado seats too narrow so you need to make the gap up with something else?

Cheers

·
Registered
199 Posts
front seats are a straight swap,the back fits but to get it perfect you would have to make up something as it does leave a small gap either side but alot of people just leave it as its not that noticable,suppose just depends how perfect you want it to be,offers there anyway buddy :bandit:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts