Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, I really dont want to sell this but NEED to, I have had it about 2 yrs now and it has been a cracking motor, I bought it cheap as a complete nail as I was building a house and skipps were getting too dear, so before we go much further shes no minter, as can be seen in the photos but she's all up together. So bought cheap, I have pretty much replaced everything, I worked out that the only parts on the whole car that have not been removed at some point are the screen and the ns door and wing, everything else has been off at some point, so, it has bilstein gas inserts on the front with Eibach springs Gti disc and pads, all new ball joints front wheel bearings bottom bushes, shoes and handbrake cables, exhaust, cam belt and tensioner, toyo proxes all round, flipped axle on the rear, Gti seats, steering wheel and centre console, I fitted a Td motor out of a Passat too as the old motor was toast, this has been in for about 16 months now and after sourcing and fitting a reconditioned Lda pump, runs like a dream, and goes pretty well too!!!5 odd months tax and a few months test, need to check these to confirm though. So, Pm or call me. thanx for looking Nic £1.650 ono 07791605723

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Up for the week! I thought Caddys were quite sought after at the moment? Anyways, It has Tax till the end of May and Test till March but I'll gladly put 12 months on for close to the asking price.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Before the Axle flip, almost a tonne!!! But since the flip, there is technically no real tension to put on the springs, and cause the rims are so wide when you get any real weight in it its scuffs the tyres quite badly, I even used to out 14ins rims on when I was loading her up. She not for loading up no more Im afraid dude, or atleast not with a huge amount of weight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.