Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I really must get out more
7,344 Posts
i got a 83 mk1 gti you can have for £800 it runs drives and stops and has a new spare fuel pump all it needs is rear bumper and hazard switch

·
Registered
245 Posts
hi mate. My gf has a x reg cabby gl 1.6 injection in met red with white roof. needs a fair amount of work. It ran but had fueling issues so i replaced all fuel lines and pump but the pump was a dud and havnt touched the car since. The roof is off and a few areas that were rusty have been rubbed back. £500 takes it.
Also have a lhasa green 1.5 gx 5 door mk1 golf on a y reg. Engine is sweet on 125k. The backend of the car is rusted out ie spare wheel well/boot floor as it meets rear panel and sills/rear axle area. Tailgate and drivers door need replacing. maybe wings aswell. Hasnt been on the road for years so will need general resto to brakes / rubbers but is complete and standard except for a couple of period mods. The body has some paint fade and rust areas but is clean around the windscreen / scuttle and has no dents or crash damage. £450 takes it. Im located in Bristol

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi guys sorry i havent been online in a while, been a bit of a change in plan now looking for one with tax and mot. possible swap with a capri 2.0 laser.

1983 1500 GX £850 mot till dec tax july
This looks real nice. would you consider a swap?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hi,

If you decide to change your mind back again, I have just won a 1987 1.6 Cabriolet on ebay but been let down by the person who was supposed to be collecting my car so can't complete on it - it's really clean, in mars red (I think) though has a worn drivers seat. It was MOT'd until end April but the guy has no funds to insure, tax etc so has run out. Not looking to gain anything here, just help the guy out as I feel bad - the end price of the auction was £240 and it's in Poole.

Dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.