Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's with deep regret that I'm gonna have to break this car up. It's too terminal!

All the proper bits are there. What do you need and I'll tell you if i've got it! Most panals ares ok apart from the boot, (Bottom edge is rotton)

Oh...I've also got 5 not bad condition "Original" alloy wheels for this car (Not P slots) all with ok tyres. Looking for £50 for them.

Engine is also out of the car! (1.6 8 valve.) It was running before removal and is currently sitting on the garage floor :cry: . Will accept £50 for that too with all the bits that go with it.
Gearbox... Looking for £50 for it. Again! Was working fine before removal and shift was nice and tight.

Looking for £30 for front grill and lights.Red trim is tatty but nothing paint cant fix. But nothing broken.

Interior...Was really tatty when I got it but have since cleaned it up. (Driver side has usual tear) Looking for £80ono for Front and rear seats and door cards

Make me an offer on any of the parts you need.

Im situated in Helensburgh, Scotland (G84 0RR)

Can deliver engine and any other bulky Items (Pay my petrol) if you happen to be within a 50 mile radius of Glasgow or Helensburgh.

Here's the car in question

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
gearbox to inner wing N/S mount small metal frame with two bolts through it... if you have a price pls.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mygod. said:
gearbox to inner wing N/S mount small metal frame with two bolts through it... if you have a price pls.
I'll have a look for it but say £20 posted if it's in good nick?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You still after this part mate?

Rest of the car still for sale peeps, Got most parts.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hi would possibly be interested in the complete engine if it all worked ok, but the trouble is I am about as far away from you as I could possibly be in this country in the South Coast. Any ideas? Thanks Seb

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry say but the engine is sold mate! Sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts