Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

Just seeing if there's any interest in doing swaps for my red mk2 g-reg breadvan. It's pretty much completely standard with exception of the parcel shelf (still have original) and the radio (still have original).

It's in good condition, and had a full service about 2 months ago, done by someone locally. I have part-service history, as the previous owner only had that. It's covered 47,000 miles (genuine mileage), and has a few dings on the passenger sidel; Drivers side is pretty good, however.

I've got a job which is quite far away from where I currently live, and is dual carriageway all the way there, which means I am spending more than I would like to on fuel, which is why I am looking for a car with a bigger size engine (less revs, better fuel efficiency). If you've got anything you're interested in swapping, send me a PM or call me on 01935 864138.

Pics are linked here

Swap for just about anything or selling for reduced price of £700

NOW SWAPPED. NOW SWAPPED.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sure PM your email, it's got Tax till Nov and MOT till next year although trying to fix a few things on it atm. Other than some small things it's a good car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts