Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
52 reg Golf GT TDi 150bhp.6 speed.Met black.5 door.94k miles with FVWSH.All the usual goodies....CD player,Traction,Climate etc etc.50+ MPG.11 months MOT and 6 months tax.Pics to follow by Monday at the latest when my pooter will hopefully be back up and running...at 'kin last. :D

£6750 buys it. :)

07970 720195

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well here's me thinking it's priced half way between retail and trade price.Ah well I guess you know best. ;)

Glass's Guide prices....not mine!
Retail value: Garage/retailer's selling price £7,595

Trade-in values:
Clean Condition £6,400
Average Condition £5,700
Below Average Condition £5,050
And this one is better than clean condition....fresh professional valet as well just to make sure. ;)

In case anyone's actually interested in buying it...all I can say is it drives brilliant.:D
I've just done a 360 mile round trip to Wembley and back on under 30 quid of diesel...over 50mpg!:D

·
Registered
687 Posts
I just bought one of these, fantastic car for the money, I thought it was really well priced too, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i thank you. :D

Seriously considering selling my T25 SA 2.5i Caravelle :eek: and keeping this...i'm that impressed with them. :D

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think we'd better agree to disagree then because everyone i know in the trade uses Glass's and not Cap. :confused:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Well I doubt putting on an open forum that you think its overpriced is going to help anyone now is it? I paid 6k for mine no Sat Nav or leather, but when I was looking i couldnt find a descent 130 for that kinda money I was obviously looking in the wrong place, I wanted Black too but I found silver, like I said before, fantastic motor, good luck with the sale, and if anyone wants my opinion Im not in the trade but love all kinds of cars, Id be happy to tell you, thanks Nic

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wills said:
Well I doubt putting on an open forum that you think its overpriced is going to help anyone now is it?
Don't worry Nic...i don't. :D
It's part and parcel of trying to sell summat on here these days....certainly not helpful though :rolleyes:
Most of the 'For Sale' threads get turned into chat threads anyway....see even i'm at it now. :incheek:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Big_Burd said:
Don't worry Nic...i don't. :D
It's part and parcel of trying to sell summat on here these days....certainly not helpful though :rolleyes:
Most of the 'For Sale' threads get turned into chat threads anyway....see even i'm at it now. :incheek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts