Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been given one of these my a mate (its his old one and he doesnt want it anymore as he has got something new) , got a spare battery and charger with it etc....

Anyway , are they any good ? :) It seems ok to me but i wouldnt know really...

Im still using my Nokia 6210 , because it (just about) still works but its getting a bit unreliable these days :(

Just wondered if anyone has had or still has a D500 any peeps opinions on them (reliability etc) please. :)

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
deffo a good phone:) mine was fab till my charming daughter decided to see if it'd float in orange juice:rolleyes: i'll have it if you don't want it:D

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have used it today but the way the predictive txt works ( well ok its different and its me) is doing my head in a bit , i keep pressing the wrong buttons , need to get a manual or something for it :eek:

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
yellow_spider said:
Have used it today but the way the predictive txt works ( well ok its different and its me) is doing my head in a bit , i keep pressing the wrong buttons , need to get a manual or something for it :eek:
Its a brilliant little phone Andy, had mine for about 15 months now,
when my contract was up for renewal got a free new E900 (with touch sensitive keys) but after 1 day of ringing people accidentally just by handling the damn new 'phone I went back to the D500 :D .
It gets chucked around everywhere and refuses to break, have to say the predictive text input drives me crackers too, if you want to get rid of it press and hold the button with three dots to the right and above of the red telephone button and then select ABC mode.......

;)

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
in the post tomoz. i actually found it really easy as well (anyone who knows me will appreciate what an achievment that is ):D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts