Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
'SAW' was the last one that properly scared the crap out of me... :D ...a while ago but not seen many since then.

·
Registered
26,802 Posts
nothing since event horizon......i challenge anyone to watch it and not get creeped out......(best if the heating is off in your house and theres a chill in the air) :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
SAW is quality, very clever. Watched all 3 Final Destinations at the weekend. mUst say there are some quality deaths in the 3 films. Especially love the cheese wire fence post death and the air bag one!:D I ended trying to guess the method of each persons demise!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
New ones !!!!!!!!

There all pants :D :D :D

Watched the 'new' version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre other night on the box, what a load of dribble.

Id rather sit down to Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
The Descent is pretty good.
Watched Evil Aliens the other day, shite!
A good idea, but looked cheaply made!
Dont watch When a Stranger Calls, everyone i ask says it complete balls! (I work @ Blockbuster).
Slither is good, not amazing, nothing new, but well done with good acting.
Gr1m said:
Id rather sit down to Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back !!!!!!
I'm with you on that one bud. have you seen Clerks 2 yet? That is so funny, i was pising myself all the way through

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
skidz said:
I'm with you on that one bud. have you seen Clerks 2 yet? That is so funny, i was pising myself all the way through
Yes I watched it on Friday :D :D :D

Love all of them, J&SB, Clerks, Clerks2, Dogma, Chasing Amy ...............

Have most on my PC ready for if im bored ;)

Watched Point Break too on Friday, top top top film ;)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Gr1m said:
Watched the 'new' version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre other night on the box, what a load of dribble.

I would agree that Jessica Biel made me dribble somewhat ;) :D

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
funky munky said:
I like the psycological stuff more than the gore type films; films like Audition, and Old Boy were pretty much on the mark...
not got around to the auditon yet. keep looking at it in the shops.

The Ring (japanese obviously) scares the bejesus out of me. the grudge too.

silent hill scared the crap out of me. i can imagine its what happens when drugs go bad!

·
Registered
17,066 Posts
Kinda enjoyed the remake of Dawn of the Dead. Other than that can't really think of anything else at the moment.

If you want a heavy going film (that isn't horror) check out Requiem For A Dream.

cheers,
type3

·
Registered
44 Posts
funky munky said:
Ahh.. that reminds me; I must rent that out :)

I've been 'umming' and 'arring' whether or not to rent 'Hostel'..
HOSTEL.. now that brings back memories..

So I take my just over a year establised girlfriend to the cinema for the first time (not that I tight its just we do other things and never got round to it).
I sudgest seeing the new Tarantino film, and hadn't seen the trailer at this point......
Wowe! can't say she was impressed with my choice for our first film.
Couldn't exactly cuddle on the back seat to this one, it was more like hide your eyes again love, he's taking away another part of that mans anatomy!

And yes that was her talking to me! :eek:

HAVEN'T SEEN IT - SEE IT - I HAD TO SEE IT AGAIN

1 - 20 of 52 Posts