Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was sat watch the telly last night when 2 things dawned on me and sudenly became much clearer as if some had switch on a light in my head, i wont go them on here as its far to heavey for this time of night and you'll all think i'm a paranoid schizophrenic :crazy: but i was just wondering if anyone has moments like this ? :)

·
Registered
31,311 Posts
I once sat atop a mountain, staring at a cuttlefish for 16 hours, and wondered if it was possible to reverse the roles of a fridge magnet; ie; build a magnet big enough to allow people to stick actual fridges to it...

Imagine my surprise when the cuttlefish failed to respond to such thoughts...

·
Registered
347 Posts
funky munky said:
I once sat atop a mountain, staring at a cuttlefish for 16 hours, and wondered if it was possible to reverse the roles of a fridge magnet; ie; build a magnet big enough to allow people to stick actual fridges to it...

Thats freakin GENIUS!! lol

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
funky munky said:

how the fuck did you know wat i was think :eek: :lol:

·
Holy Calamity
67,018 Posts
funky munky said:

I think it's probably technically possible. Isn't the Earth basically a huge magnet of some kind? Fridges DO seem to stick to it fairly well.

How you'd build a whole new earth to populate entirely with refridgerators though, now THAT is a tricky one.

Maybe I'll solve it tomorrow whilst trying to not do stupid things at work again :lol:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Remeber kids... dont do drugs! Or cuttlefish it seems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts