Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Dunno, but theres a few of us up in Coleford and around the forest looking into starting a club, called Dubpound, other than that there are quite a few of us all in the Wubblers club based in Glos, not a million miles away, PM me for more details. Nic

·
Registered
990 Posts
Alright dude, Theres a fair few old skool dubs up the forest you just gotta spot them! im a member of The Forest of Dub VW Club, have a meet setup this sunday if u wana join us! the more the better, dont have to turn up in dub if its shitty weather if u dont wana, its just a beer and chat session and sorting out the upcoming shows, were all really sound, down to earth and love our dubs! the site is down a little bit at the moment as pete is busy but have a look www.forestofdub.co.uk give me a PM if u wana come and ill give you some directions.

Ian

P.S what dub do u drive? may have seen u around.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wills said:
Dunno, but theres a few of us up in Coleford and around the forest looking into starting a club, called Dubpound, other than that there are quite a few of us all in the Wubblers club based in Glos, not a million miles away, PM me for more details. Nic
hello there im also from coleford i got a black 1500 bug and a 1700 bay we all meet up quite a bit and chill together got a great bunch of us that are always willing to help out and have a laugh ( i had wills and harry working on my bug for it's mot under a tarp on a very muddy front lawn)i used to go to the comp in monmouth and from what i can recall there ent a lot of dubs floating around down there but the more the better pop up our way oneday and say hi give a wave if u see a girl in a black bug though!!!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
well dont matter when always good to see fellow dubbers whenever! if u just fancy a chat harry wills and me (kirst) are normally on our other club forum chatting (as we havent set up one for dub pound yet) www.vwubbleuownersclub.co.uk pop in their and have a look . look forward to meeting ya kirst. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
i dont live anywhere near it, but how about a monmouth tunnel appreciation club. My second favourite tunnel to rip through with the turbo muffler!

·
Registered
394 Posts
u are so right doesnt it sound great when u go through all windows down and just listen:) great place to see how a new exhaust/engine sounds

·
Registered
296 Posts
my favourite so far is on the A27 to brighton, really long. but i haven't been under the thames with my motor yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts