Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
I've never understood building stuff out of matchsticks. Surely there's lots of better (and more fun) materials to make stuff out of. Come to think of it there's lots of better and more fun things to actually be doing!

That said, matchsticks can be fun but only when they're used to start big fires! ;)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
I've never understood building stuff out of matchsticks. Surely there's lots of better (and more fun) materials to make stuff out of. Come to think of it there's lots of better and more fun things to actually be doing!

That said, matchsticks can be fun but only when they're used to start big fires! ;)
those matchsticks would contribute to a hooooooooge fire!!

G

·
AngelVenomous said:

"Since my wife left, you're the only one left I can talk to and touch in this manner"
:lol:

That man has blatently never had a wife, or sex at all for that manner!!

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
SPERMBANK said:
:lol:

That man has blatently never had a wife, or sex at all for that manner!!
You never know - he might have made one out of matchsticks.

Might have a few problems with splinters up the jap's eye though :eek:

G

·
AngelVenomous said:
You never know - he might have made one out of matchsticks.

Might have a few problems with splinters up the jap's eye though :eek:
Sounds like you have thought this out a bit much?
Have you got blueprints of the perfect woman made from electrical cable, but know you have found out she can be made from matchsticks, your weighing up the pros and cons!
:D :incheek:

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
SPERMBANK said:
Sounds like you have thought this out a bit much?
Have you got blueprints of the perfect woman made from electrical cable, but know you have found out she can be made from matchsticks, your weighing up the pros and cons!
:D :incheek:
Not electrical cable. Electrician's insulating tape maybe - black PVC......... ;)

Nah, only kidding 'cause my Mrs has big tits - I can't improve on perfection! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts