Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, the 300,500,700's I have sold on here have all gone, and due to the response I got to you all posting these all over the place and telling work colleagues/friends/family's etc, I have some supa cheap Tom Tom Go 510's...

As usual The Go 510's I have on offer ar Refurb, but for those of you that have bought Refurb stock from me in the past know that these are fully retail boxed, with all new accessories and the unit's look 'as new' with a full 2 year Tom Tom Warranty

Not going to bother you with RRP's or you are saving bollocks....

The unit cost is £169 +vat (free postage on VZI orders)

I only have x 200 unit's (It sounds alot,but we have corporate companies that can take that in one deal)

Call me on 0870 220 4803 if I am not about leave me a message and I will call you back.

Or email me [email protected]

Thanks for your support...

Remember all the money spent on VZI stays in VZI*

(*in that I will probably spend the money on cars or parts in the for sale section :D )

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys...

Passatman, it's a good bit of kit eh?

Andy, you should have spoke to someone already mate, if not let me know.

Cheers

Stevie

·
Registered
332 Posts
hey stevie, tried to get hold of you the last few days to see about that 510 we talked about , please can you get in touch as i need to get something within the next few days

cheers
david aka vwmorty

·
Registered
12,284 Posts
I ordered one of these and an Ipaq from Stevie...

They arrived on Tuesday and are both excellent.. Great service, Steve and very, very cheap too :cool:

·
Registered
332 Posts
got me satnav today from stevie, top bloke even came out in the rain to give me it (cheers mate )
if anyone wants a sat nav in the future see stevie (dubbedup)

again top bloke

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like Ash 54 said, totally...

Sorry mate, if you have any questions best to drop me a mail.

Cheers

Stevie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts