Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a big boot they could kick me up the arse with?

I've got to do some work before I go to uni this morning and I really can't be bothered.... feel like bunking too and it's only my second week! :eek:

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
morning missy, hows things over there?

we were talking about Slough the other day, made me think of you and eating cakes in the carpark...

:)

·
Bright Eyes
6,898 Posts
morning........

have a great day what ever you do

Chelle x

·
Prom Queen
8,015 Posts
Morning all...

I'm feeling bright and cheery this morning :D

Had a decent nights sleep last night, which has made all the difference...looking forward to a day off tomorrow 'coz I'm off to Alton Towers!! YAY :D:D

Julz

·
Holy Calamity
67,046 Posts
MORNING!

I'm not in work today (or the rest of the week by the looks of it). On the one hand it's ACE cos I've got time to get LOADS of consructive stuff done, but on the other I'm not getting paid :lol: So I'm making the most of it and doing constructive things that'll earn me money :lol:

Have a GREAT day everyone. Each and every single one of you :)

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
emerald said:
morning missy, hows things over there?

we were talking about Slough the other day, made me think of you and eating cakes in the carpark...

:)
Things are good, if a little stressful with uni! :lol:

We were talking about slough too... but it made me think of standing on the side of the M25! :lol:

Hope you guys are all well - missing you all! :hug:

rodent51 said:
i will turn the weeding remote control on and get him to inset boot right now :p

hope u r both well :D
I kinda worked, although he's told me not to go to uni and try and find some energy at home all day! :D

We're pretty good apart from colds! hope you guys are all well and getting ready for bump to make an appearance! :hug:

·
Registered
15,601 Posts
hey you, we will be popping down there 27th Oct I hope you are gonna be around?

Darren, you could work on a certain web site ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts