Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My story goes along lines of sat in my van ate my lunch then knocked on a customers door and proceeded to fix there telephone line ( i was gettign wierd looks but wasnt sure why)

When i left the customer ( a young lady ) said

"sorry you have a stain on your trousers looks quiet new"

i looked and relaised my yogurt pot had split putting fresh yogurt by my flies!:eek::lol:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
i had a sick and shits bug the other month and after many succesful stops on the drive down to essex i shit my self walking into the services off J8 on the M11:lol:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Why were you walking??
im not sure which services you use, but the ones ive been to you have to park outside and walk in to the shitters, and in that one they are all the way at the back, if they were next to the door i may have made it:lol:

Had you been eating eggs again:lol:
i said BUG!!:moon: i had an experiment with a fried egg sarnie and it didnt go too bad:D

·
Registered
15,493 Posts
im not sure which services you use, but the ones ive been to you have to park outside and walk in to the shitters, and in that one they are all the way at the back, if they were next to the door i may have made it:lol:
haha =. I meant as apposed to sprinting??

·
The Dreaded One
11,879 Posts
Umm besides walkin in to the next door neighbours to discover it was a brothel.. they figured I was a punter whn i was actually just tryin to get to my house.. next door...

Or the time my mother walked in while i was gettin a cheekey bj ..

Umm or the time my tousers split right up the crack in the middle of town while i was lifting a rather heavy friend..

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
running through a corridor in school chavs lined the walls in one section and 1 tripped me up, went face first and arse in the air :lol:

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
Eating to many beans one morning before a trip round the M25,i pulled over but never made it up the hill to the sheep field
i shat my pants.....badly

·
Registered
14,406 Posts
on a lads weekend to Edinburgh, after a night on the beers and a ruby, i needed a poo. badly.

The hotel was at least a 20 minute walk, so, there was nothing for it, i shat in the middle of a roundabout and wiped my arse with my socks.

Funnily enough, we made it back to the hotel in about 10 minutes, as i was chasing my mates with inside-out-poo-socks :lol:

Oh, hold on, you said embarrassing! :lol:

·
Registered
30,789 Posts
on a lads weekend to Edinburgh, after a night on the beers and a ruby, i needed a poo. badly.

The hotel was at least a 20 minute walk, so, there was nothing for it, i shat in the middle of a roundabout and wiped my arse with my socks.

Funnily enough, we made it back to the hotel in about 10 minutes, as i was chasing my mates with inside-out-poo-socks :lol:

Oh, hold on, you said embarrassing! :lol:
You just reminded me - Why were the baker's hands smelly?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
they all laughed at me :(

so i sorta did the same to the one who tripped me up

instead he went into a wall :rolleyes:
Didd he have brain damage afterwards?

Oh wait! He was a chav, to late!;)

As muxh as I moan about chavs in school (only 16 myself) they do give a lot of entertainment to us normal folk!:lol:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
for me, riding into a parked car, ok, so far not too embarasing,

finding the owner of the car sat inside... getting worse

having a paramedic pick you up, who i knew!!!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts