Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: mines just come through at £100 pound for the month, they havent changed my contract though the thick buggers so they shall be having a call after :D

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Not being one to encourage this type of thread, but,.... £412 ... in a month. BT shut down loads of PBXs and blueboxing was proving difficult, so I was calling international BBS' over a normal phone line. Thank heavens for the internet... and some new PBXs to play with ... ;)

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
£125 one month on the mobile, changed contracts after that, now pay about £25 a month all in.

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
HoTWire said:
Not being one to encourage this type of thread, but,.... £412 ... in a month. BT shut down loads of PBXs and blueboxing was proving difficult, so I was calling international BBS' over a normal phone line. Thank heavens for the internet... and some new PBXs to play with ... ;)
I have no idea what you just wrote but £412?!!! THAT I understand!! :eek:

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Emmz said:
It may have something to do with being on the phone for hours at a time!

It was 45 minutes plus last night!

Emma
:lol: then i phoned sammy after you so its all her fault too!!! :D :crazy: :incheek:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
I got one for £210 after a trip skiing this year. apparently data transfer is a little more expensive outside the UK.

I now pay £20 a month. I like negotiating with Orange.

·
Holy Calamity
67,046 Posts
HoTWire said:
:D I haven't been involved in any of that sort of thing for about 15 years now, it was all good (and free) fun at the time :lol:

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
While Skiing in 2004 my mate Ian got the hotel phone bill through. He couldn't speak for about an hour due to embarrasment and the fact he was sh**ing his pants.

I managed to pull the bill from him and it read 14,000 euros......
Needless to say I bought him a drink and wound him up for the rest of the day before telling him that it was likely they were still charging in Lira. ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts