·
25 character limit is cra
6,631 Posts
Good road positioning, but you're braver than me getting a rear wheel slide :D

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
looks dry to me :incheek:

but bugger riding in the wet, think i`ll stick to fair weather riding (when my battery is actually charged :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
You either have balls of pure steel or you should be behind high walls getting therapy :lol:

I am not worthy [kneels on floor and bows down "Wayne's World" style]

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didnt say it was me riding (cough splutter) and although it doesnt look like it (camera is crap) I assure you it was bucketing down, even where it looks sunny.

Part 2 is going up now. About 10 mins...

Edit..

Oh and we just plugged the rear tyre about 2 hours before after finding a 2 1/2 inch wood screw through it.....

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, and if you enter the competition at the end of part 2, mention VZI in your email cos you lot have a special prize,
a one hour run on the back of my bike ......

in the rain.

·
6,631 Posts
Pyro said:
Not to sure about putting the 'run across London' one, its a bit scary.
Gwaaan

See how it compares to my ride across London every day, beating the Gixxer thous and getting pwnd by the ped bwois :D

·
6,631 Posts
Pyro said:
Oh, and if you enter the competition at the end of part 2, mention VZI in your email cos you lot have a special prize,
a one hour run on the back of my bike ......

in the rain.
Farkin hell, what's second prize mate? A 2 hour run? ;)

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
garethj said:
Gwaaan

See how it compares to my ride across London every day, beating the Gixxer thous and getting pwnd by the ped bwois :D
I was invovled with '8075' a weird street racing club that have done a Beverley hills cop (gone deep deep undercover) which had all sorts of bikes chasing each other from one spot to another, the 125 scoots nearly always win in town. Although some loony on a certain matt black bike beat them from Kew to Lakeside one Friday afternoon by going round the M25 (almost 3 times the milage) instead of through town.

And one loony on a 250 KR1S beat 2 750 gxr's on a run from Guildford to Sevenoaks and they were not allowed to use M-ways or the A25!

Might have to go chat with them again.

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He-he, just got this in an email

No way you were doing that on a bike, you just tilted a camera in a car!
So I sent back

So where are the windscreen wipers then?

You must have edited them out.
ROFLMAO....... I wonder if he was joking.....

·
6,631 Posts
Pyro said:
He-he, just got this in an email ...
Must have been a pretty narrow car, otherwise you'd have been in the hedge some of the time.

Or were you sitting on the bonnet holding the camera, sliding from one side to the other? You need a safer hobby, dude ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts