Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing a charity event in Spetember which involves a 35k ride so figured its time to upgrade my bike! Looking for something reasonably light, disk brakes but looking to see whats out there really.

Budget depends on whats on offer, I like a bargain ;) Currently riding a Specialized Hardrock Sport, so need to improve on that.

Cheers

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
I've got a specialized rockhopper dude £320 ono

Real good condition, no bends or cracks.

I'd rather not post it as there are no couriers near us.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year is that one mate and is it stock or have you replaced anything? Been offered one of those up here on about that sort of money but could be interested.

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
It's a 2005 model and has a front disc added (cable) other than that it's standard.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probs not for me that thanks, there's a Rockhoper Disk up here for sale at around that money. Cheers anyway.

Anyone else got owt?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've got a Spesh FSR S-Works M4 frame really excellent condition, inc XTR front mech, bottom bracket, Fox Float RL rear suspension and seat post, photo's available if you're interested. £250 + postage.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
raglansurf said:
I've got a Spesh FSR S-Works M4 frame really excellent condition, inc XTR front mech, bottom bracket, Fox Float RL rear suspension and seat post, photo's available if you're interested. £250 + postage.
looks like a decent deal mate, but will probs end up out of my price range by the time I get all the other bits for it, I'm really looking for a complete bike. Couple of my mates might fancy that though so I'll pass it on.

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
Right dude i've dropped me price, £260 if you want it?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
lambretta said:
looks like a decent deal mate, but will probs end up out of my price range by the time I get all the other bits for it, I'm really looking for a complete bike. Couple of my mates might fancy that though so I'll pass it on.
Thanks lambretta, appreciate that, I'm not in a huge rush to sell but it is just taking up space in the shed so could do with it out of the way.

if they're interested probably easier if they email me
flashframe*at*btinternet.com

Cheers :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts