Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been discussing movies in teh sad and lonely on saturday night thread.

Thought I would start a new thread for the discussion of movies in general and not just sad and lonliness.

Tonight's TV offerings are as follows:

Film 4 - The Firm 9pm

BBC 2 - Welcome to Collingwood 9.35pm

C4 - Stuck on You 9.30pm

BBC1 - THe Omen II 11.25pm

·
Registered
687 Posts
I know how sad this sounds but I have never been able to watch the omen all the way through, and Im 27, I watched some docu on it one day and its put me off for life, the same aplies to steven kings IT too, something to do with trying to watch them when I was too young to know any better I think.

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
wENT TO SEE HISTORY bOYS LAST WEEK WITH sAM AND WASNT REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT BUT ACTUALLY REALLY ENJOYED IT :)

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Just watched the 1st Pirates of the Caribbean. Taken a few goes as kept falling asleep

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we watched RV last night. It was hilarious. I laughed constantly all the way through (except the serious family bit towards the end).

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bought The Audition last weekend. meant to watch it last night but didn't get around to it. its supposed to be really good.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Pyro said:
Watched Momento on DVD last night great film! But keep thinking I was having flashbacks!!
Have you found the hidden feature in that so you can play it the "other" way around :eek: ? :)

I havent seen it for ages (maybe 18 months) , i lent the dvd out and it got lost :rolleyes: , have only got it back a couple of weeks ago actually...

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
ExiledWool said:
had thought about that but need a baby sitter first
Comes across rather like the play it is and i think its actually the play cast as well but defo worth a look.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
This week i watched
Texas chainsaw massacre :the beginning
not bad but nothing new.
last week the departed thought that was very good.
saw Brick recently and thought that was good too.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Just watched "slither" and loved it, reminded me of tremours :bandit:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
saw lucky number slevin the other day. thought that was excellent.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Watched Welcome to Collingwood, funny film, mised the first half hour of it tho.

Also watched The Da Vinci Code twice this week, first time I was mainly thinking thats not how it should be, thats wasn't like that in the book, bloody hell thats just totaly different to the book, second time watched it just as a film and it was OK(ish)

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Iain_M said:
Watched Welcome to Collingwood, funny film, mised the first half hour of it tho.

Also watched The Da Vinci Code twice this week, first time I was mainly thinking thats not how it should be, thats wasn't like that in the book, bloody hell thats just totaly different to the book, second time watched it just as a film and it was OK(ish)
got the book, not sure whether i should read it first (never gonna happen) or watch the film first. guess i should read the book first.

·
Banned
308 Posts
Watched Crimson Rivers I and II a few nights back. The first is way better than the second. A must for Jean Reno fans. Also Wasabi that again stars Reno.

Watched Goodbye Lenin, The Edukators, and Tattoo to fullfil my German quota recently too

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I saw 'Confessions of a window cleaner'. I thought it was very exciting and horny.

I was 15 at the time! :D

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Last film I went to see at the cinema was the first Lord Of The Rings film (RLY!). I don't remember much after the first hour cos the seats were really uncomfortable and my backside went numb :lol:

Last film I watched on TV was Ferris Buellers Day Off :D TOP film :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts