Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a year its been, for some of us it has been a year of extreme ups and downs, my life has gone from struggling and being continually tired, to quite relaxed and for us things have settled down well.

It has been nice to see how people on here pull together when things do go to the wall, the help and generosity shown on here has been wonderful, when most the time all we hear are the 'bad' things, its so good to see that people can still be nice to each other.

For 2009 I going to ask you all to be tolerant and polite to everyone you meet, give everyone a chance to prove themselves, a good idea is to 'pay it forward' if someone does you a favour or good deed, then please make sure you pass another one on to someone who needs help. Dont wait for an opportunity to help though, make one!

Hopefully in the new year we shall pick up another camper, which means I shall be going to a lot of shows in 2009, of course this does mean if I am at shows I shall be posting less jokes on here, sorry but you cant have everything.

Our best wishes go out to everyone, may 2009 be a good year for you all.

Happy Christmas everyone

Jake, Ruth and family :group::group:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Well said Jake, Merry Christmas 'VZI husband' :hug:

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Merry Christmas Jake - hope you and yours have a lovely day. Look forward to seeing you again next year xxx :hug:

·
Registered
7,766 Posts
Merry Christmas Jake and may I take this opportuniy to publicly thank you and the other Vziers who offered their support to me during a difficult end to the year. Things are looking up now and I am looking forward to dishing out some hugs of gratitude to you all in the New Year. You guys RAWK! xxx

·
Registered
46,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Merry Christmas Jake and may I take this opportuniy to publicly thank you and the other Vziers who offered their support to me during a difficult end to the year. Things are looking up now and I am looking forward to dishing out some hugs of gratitude to you all in the New Year. You guys RAWK! xxx
~Hugs? Beers more like it! :lol:

Glad its working out for you mate! :hug: xxx

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
merry xmass all, heres 4 a good 2009

and lots of sunshine for the shows

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts