·
Registered
10,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you do watch them which ones are your favourites? :D

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Used to watch Scuzz many years ago but now all music channels do is just repeat the same few songs over and over again. I was at Mr Blue Bug's house a few weeks ago and Kerrang were doing a "Back to 2001" hour and I managed to predict every song that was gonna be played! (mainly the Feeder video where they get out of the elephant)

At work they always have one of the music channels on and it doesn't matter which one they have on it's always cack but it's especially cack if they have MTV dance on - That bloody "Love don't let me go" song (the one where the video has people jumping around off buildings etc etc) got played TWELVE TIMES during my shift at work yesterday :mad:

I've noticed two of the "shitty 80's tune channels" (i.e. Magic, VH1 classic etc etc) are actually both the same - just about a 10 minute delay!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Haven't got the time of day for music channels to be honest. I just go put a cd on!

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,309 Posts
MTV2 FTW!!!!1!

·
Registered
29,348 Posts
I never really get the cahnce to choose at work VH1 classic or the box always seem to be on and at home my flat mates tend to put mtv dance on.

I realy must find out who nicked the remote I had at work.

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
buggingyou said:
I never really get the cahnce to choose at work VH1 classic or the box always seem to be on and at home my flat mates tend to put mtv dance on.

I realy must find out who nicked the remote I had at work.
It never changes at that place! :rolleyes:

How about the giant widescreen TV that went missing and never got traced?

Is the security guard who falls asleep still there? He looks like a cross between Ron Jeremy and David Baddiel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts