Volkszone Forum banner
721 - 740 of 754 Posts

· Registered
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #721 ·
Weather was a tad wet for the Midway Motors Vintage Show today. One front corner of the sunroof seems to drip slightly. Looks like the curve of the glass doesn't quite match the roof profile anymore. The seal is compressed flat so maybe replacing it will cure the drip.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Some nice motors there. Fire up the Quattro. :cool:
Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive parking light

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

· Registered
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #730 ·
I really need to get this out of the garage again as its been about 5 or 6 weeks since it was driven last.
The roads are absolutely covered in mud (and slurry) from tractors driving on the verges and its rained nearly every day for weeks though. :(

· Registered
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #734 ·
She is mostly. A few star marks on the wings from stone chips hitting the underside of them and the bonnet has a few bubbles coming through on the nose.
MOT is due in December and i think its only done a hundred or so miles since last year as i didn't make it to Tatton this year.

· Registered
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #736 ·
As its not rained for 2 whole days (possibly a Pembrokeshire record), i took the bug out for a run around.
Vehicle Car Land vehicle Tire Sky

I found a Pembrokeshire flag behind a cabinet in the kitchen so cable tied it to the roof rack. Its flapping is nearly as noisy as the engine.:eek:
Sky Vehicle Car Cloud Plant

· Registered
2,687 Posts
Looks well dude, great to be able to get them out still, I’m hoping the gritters hold off for another few weeks. Have you been using super unleaded or what since e10 came in?

· Registered
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #740 ·
It seems to run OK on it. Can't see the difference from using Super E5. My caravelle hates E10 and runs like a bag of crap. Probably as the ignition is advanced a few degrees as its mostly run on LPG which is about 100+ octane.

721 - 740 of 754 Posts