Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bus came back today from a fellow vzi'er (thanks again dude ;) ) now wearing its winter clothing!

some of you will prob remember my bus used to look like this

now looks like this.....i was thinking of gently rubbing back the new paint slightly to give it that "used" look again.......

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
That was one of the few rat look motors I ever liked the look of, it really did look the nuts.

·
Registered
198 Posts
agreed, i remmeber when i saw the thread where it passed the mot. i thought it was the hottest bus i had ever seen. but it looks stunning now, im not sure which i prefer. either way your a lucky man!!

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dickieboy said:
was it irs'd or str axled???
ive just bought 68 bay back end to irs mine but finding a good box is getting hard.

but that does look the bollox mate well done.... :)
it is straight axled.......i agree it looked cool before but a lot of it was bare metal so it wasn't practical to leave it like that, over the last 6 weeks i could see it getting worse so decided to get it protected. its all still under there ;)
i've taken the paint off once before!

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the other side had 3 odd coloured doors though so it never looked right, the side you can see in the picture was the good side!

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
this is a picture of the other side, i was never happy with it as nothing matched, the other side looked cool when stripped back but this side always looked wrong

1 - 20 of 36 Posts