Volkszone Forum banner

My Brain is fryed (what brain)

659 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  on the edge
Well today i had my first lesson felt like i was at school again, because my son has special needs the development nursery where he goes has set up a support group for parents, well today we had a lesson on getting are kids into main stream schools and what help they needed while they were there.

There was also tears as we talked about are kids and there needs and how all of us felt guilty.

But the best bit i found for me was knowing that there are other parents out there going though the same thing and that i am not alone when it comes to how i feel.

Thank you for reading just had to share it with you all proably makes no sense to most of you but then again i never make a lot of sense :)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
If I knew you, I;d insult you about the bit in brackets :D :D
Hendrixmaster said:
If I knew you, I;d insult you about the bit in brackets :D :D
Bloo said to me the other night im turning into Honey off Eastenders
make sure you get as much help as you can :) my son is now 17 with speacial needs and theres not alot of help out there lucky for us he goes to a fantastic speacial needs school where he can attend six form till 18 then i dont know what he will do
on the edge said:
make sure you get as much help as you can :) my son is now 17 with speacial needs and theres not alot of help out there lucky for us he goes to a fantastic speacial needs school where he can attend six form till 18 then i dont know what he will do
Thats why they have set up a support group for us, they tell us the questions and placers we need to go so we can get the help. At the moment im waiting for Luke to be assesed and given a banding but ive already been told he will only get band B which is i get no help at all. :(
Here you go.... :hug: :hug:

not that my kids are disabled, but my wifey is hard of hearing.....she had a hard childhood...
aps-and-bloo said:
Thats why they have set up a support group for us, they tell us the questions and placers we need to go so we can get the help. At the moment im waiting for Luke to be assesed and given a banding but ive already been told he will only get band B which is i get no help at all. :(
sorry to hear this not heard of the banding before :)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.