Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant belive he has just done it i am now in need of some touch up paint but what colour is my car??? it just says blue on v5 :( i am depressed it is alfies first dent and scratch since i ave owned him.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Take it to a paint supplier and ask them to colour match it. Usually there's a sticker in the spare wheel well for stock colours, i dont recognise the colour... i am colour blind though. :(

·
Registered
9,283 Posts
a close up on the dent would be nice.... and as far as dent removals concerd it depends on where it is....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
righto i will get a photo of the dent wen its light. the dent is on the front wing passenger side its bout 2 inchs long..... i will get a pic if i cant get light on the matter :)

·
Registered
9,283 Posts
depending on where it is on the wing and how big it is etc, you could proberbly gently tap it out from the rear, they are metal wings arnt they!?!?

depeding on how it comes out, bare metal the area around it possbile skim of filler, primer it, flat it bak then paint over that with the correct matched colour in a arosol more of the wing, possibly the whole thing??
then in a couple of weeks flat it in with some 1000/1200grit wet n dry and a good G3 cutting compound, then t-cut of the whole car and you'll never know...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts