Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
SPERMBANK said:
Finally, the finished article!

Enjoy :D
good work sir...brought back some great memories. was there in early 2001 before the attacks. fantastic city. cool photographs too. nice one.

·
Shamon You Mutha Funker
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the vdub apprentice said:
good work sir...brought back some great memories. was there in early 2001 before the attacks. fantastic city. cool photographs too. nice one.
Im glad i could make you remenicse!
Its the greatest city in the world No Arguements!
Thanks!

·
Shamon You Mutha Funker
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vicster said:
Great pics :D

I fly out there a week today, in fact i'll be almost getting on the plane :eek:
Very Jelous!
If you havent been before, first thing you must do is take a grayline bus tour around downtown manhatten, and then the uptown tour!
That way you can plan your holiday around the sites you see on the bus!
If you have been before, you know what im talking about!!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
No not done it before, James is already there & flying me out :hug: :D i've been reading the guide book & still don't know what I wanna see :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
SPERMBANK said:
Very Jelous!
If you havent been before, first thing you must do is take a grayline bus tour around downtown manhatten, and then the uptown tour!
That way you can plan your holiday around the sites you see on the bus!
If you have been before, you know what im talking about!!
Top bit of advice, exactly what we did and it really gives you the lie of the land.

·
Shamon You Mutha Funker
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vicster said:
No not done it before, James is already there & flying me out :hug: :D i've been reading the guide book & still don't know what I wanna see :rolleyes:
Your gonna love it, end of story!
I dont know how anyone could fail to fall completely in love with that city, it really is the capital of the world!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Very good, brought back some memories for me too. Was out there last November. I agree with the Grayline downtown loop, did that the first day, jumped off at little italy and had pizza for lunch :)

Cheers for that, brought back some good good memories.

Jay

·
Shamon You Mutha Funker
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fastyjay72 said:
Very good, brought back some memories for me too. Was out there last November. I agree with the Grayline downtown loop, did that the first day, jumped off at little italy and had pizza for lunch :)

Cheers for that, brought back some good good memories.

Jay
Mmm, pie. mmm, now i really really want some new york pizza!

·
Registered
45 Posts
wow, thats realt brought back some memories of when i went in feb 05 :) The thing i really liked about ny was how the people who live and work there are so proud of the city, and their country. I mean, even the street sweepers have american flags on them! Its just an amazing place and i'd strongly recomend anyone going if you get half a chance

·
Shamon You Mutha Funker
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pete_GTI said:
wow, thats realt brought back some memories of when i went in feb 05 :) The thing i really liked about ny was how the people who live and work there are so proud of the city, and their country. I mean, even the street sweepers have american flags on them!
Agree, they are the proudest city in the world, and even more so after 9/11, it brought them together!
I wish we as a nation were as proud of our country/city as they are, but we get prosecuted and called racists for putting up out flags!
Why do we need an excuse like a football tournament to put up national flags??

I mean, even the street sweepers have american flags on them!
They are proud of their Street Sweeping jobs there!
:D

·
Shamon You Mutha Funker
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
negative pitch said:
well smart matey..the music track was great with it,
some great angles.
Thanks, i took 300+ photos whilst there, the picture of the missus and my cousin on The Heights Pavillion (Downtown Manahtten in the background) is the only "look at me in front off...." photo in the 300+!!
I really loved the arcitecture!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts