Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It happend on Saturday I was at Merry Hill Shopping Centre in rush hour. Pulled away from some traffic light and there was a big band and no power to the wheels, came to a rolling stop and phoned the RAC :mad:
Merry Hill had turned into Merry Hell!

Do you think it could be my Clutch?
hoping its not the gearbox

·
Registered
260 Posts
that'll teach you to be 'dogging' in a car park at rush hour, while the big band is playing :lol:

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
dogger said:
It happend on Saturday I was at Merry Hill Shopping Centre in rush hour. Pulled away from some traffic light and there was a big band and no power to the wheels, came to a rolling stop and phoned the RAC :mad:
Merry Hill had turned into Merry Hell!

Do you think it could be my Clutch?
hoping its not the gearbox
I doubt the big band had anything to do with it... but at least there was entertainment while you waited for the RAC :D

Sorry! :D

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
:(

Bugger...

not sure if you should let jon near it... he likes to take everything back to kit form

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill keep an eye on him

it should be ok. need to get it fixed fast as im driving around in a 96 Nissan Micra 1.3 auto (thanks mom)

bugbabe22 said:

Bugger...

not sure if you should let jon near it... he likes to take everything back to kit form

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
at work at the mo so no pic

but its a purple karrman with a white roof

notails said:
Got picture pf your bug? I live in Droitwich and only see 2 around a black slammed one (Griff's) and a red/orange one (ed's I think)

Jim Farky

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
bugbabe22 said:

Bugger...

Oi you! I can do clutches. I just prefer to rebuild the whole car at the same time :incheek:

Dogger, you got that car fixed yet? I need my garage bitch back :incheek: ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Probably be your driveshaft(s) coming from the gearbox, or the gearbox. The clutch usually wont just go without being worn (and you knowing about it) although it is still possible. Have you had a look underneath yet?

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
Clutch? Gearbox? PAH! Nowt that can't be fixed.

Framehead mostly missing due to rust - now there's a problem that seriously can't be fixed (without lots of money and a jig) as one of the Angel VW lot discovered during the MOT yesterday :(

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it is the clutch as it has been juddering for some time when i pull away and was getting worse. theres no oil underneath and the drive shafts seem fine.

JuiceBug said:
Probably be your driveshaft(s) coming from the gearbox, or the gearbox. The clutch usually wont just go without being worn (and you knowing about it) although it is still possible. Have you had a look underneath yet?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
Clutch? Gearbox? PAH! Nowt that can't be fixed.
Clutch :D even girls can do that

Ok, i might have had a little bit of help :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts