Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( last night i noticed one eye was very sore (thought it might have been due to all the packing we've been doing,as in dust!)

but during the night both started hurting and weeping a little??

this morning they are stinging and occasionly weeping??

am i just tired (been a very hetic weekend, although i don't feel too bad) or have i got an eye infection?

come on you vzi doctors!! give me your dianosis! :lol:

do i need to aputate my eyes?? or just poke them a bit with a rusty nail? :incheek:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
deffo poke it with a rusty nail:p
if it's weeping like just crying, i'd suggest an early night with a not too early morning(tell john no poking in the back) and take it from there/If it's weeping gunky stuff, get to the walk in clinic for it to be checked out. you only get one pair of eyes chick. hope it's better soon:hug:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deffo poke it with a rusty nail:p
if it's weeping like just crying, i'd suggest an early night with a not too early morning(tell john no poking in the back) and take it from there/If it's weeping gunky stuff, get to the walk in clinic for it to be checked out. you only get one pair of eyes chick. hope it's better soon:hug:
would love to have a not to early morning! dam 5.30am alarm clock!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.