Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been meaning to get a tattoo ever since my daughter was born on 21-01-06 but have never got around to it.
Found out recently that an old friend is tattooing from home, so I got this done on sunday and I think it rocks -

Wanted to stay away from the italic-type script that every man and his dog seems to have lately and also wanted the lettering this way around rather than running at 90 degrees. Inside my forearms makes it a bit more discreet for work (copper).
Have to admit that the outline work hurt like fuck, but the shading was barely noticeable. Am going to have to fight the tempatation to get more.
PS Phoebe is my daughters name.

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was my biggest fear all along, that he would screw something up and I would have the word FURBY stuck on my arm for life.
I didn't get the tat to prove to Phoebes how much I love her, its a reminder for me wherever I go that in a world full of scum, there is something beautiful and innocent.

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
dub warrior2 said:
That was my biggest fear all along, that he would screw something up and I would have the word FURBY stuck on my arm for life.
I didn't get the tat to prove to Phoebes how much I love her, its a reminder for me wherever I go that in a world full of scum, there is something beautiful and innocent.
nice thought respect to you i think you maybe in the minority
these days

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
That's a beautiful sentiment and a lovely tattoo :D

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
6,640 Posts
dub warrior2 said:
.....Inside my forearms makes it a bit more discreet for work

...OK, not a copper, but I know what you mean...gonna get my mums and dads first names on forearms..(they are both Polish, so the names/font etc will be a bit different. to say the least...). The rest of my body for future members of family.

BTW, topper most tatt fella. Tatts are for life and THAT deffo will be. :D

j :D

·
Registered
25,876 Posts
thats such a nice choice of lettering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts