Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an '83 MK1 Golf GTI, fully refurbished, lowered 60/40 on track suspension - rock solid and abit rough to ride..

I sold the golf and brought the bug (she was NOT happy - she loved the golf), the bug has a 1 spline drop on the rear with adustable beams.. I picked the girlfriend up to gain her approval.. (but before hand had warned her that it was abit of a rough ride as it was lowered).. her reply was "It can't be as bad as the Golf"..

She got in the bug.. and being the detailed critique she is sat in silence analysing the car as I drove down to the road..

(at this point i think it's appropriate to mention she is rather overly compensated with 36FF (no kidding))

So she turns to me and just says, "Oh dear god, i'm going to actually have to wear a sports bra when ever i get in this!"

The last 2 times i've picked her up, she has.. actually warn a sports bra! haha

(sry thought it was quite funny!) - but she loved the bug

·
Registered
21,194 Posts
haha, cool dude :D

Got any pics, the bug not your mrs wobblers :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not amazingly low but it has been lowered (can be lowered more) but it's just ridiculously rock solid, suspension dont move at all i swear!

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
:lol: bless her! ever practical :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so tempted to post a pic of her lol (not nude obviously) - blonde, blue eyes, 19, physiotherapist anyone? haha

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
WildChild said:
(at this point i think it's appropriate to mention she is rather overly compensated with 36FF (no kidding))

So she turns to me and just says, "Oh dear god, i'm going to actually have to wear a sports bra when ever i get in this!"

The last 2 times i've picked her up, she has.. actually warn a sports bra! haha

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool car to have at 21 tho no? :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok well due to request.. and the fact she won't see this and even if she does she'll forgive me..

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Aawww she looks lovely :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
alxx_b said:
Aawww she looks lovely :)
Thanks, funnily enough I think so to! :hangloose

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mattherat said:
should of kept the mk1 polo mate!!!

nice bug though, and missus too!
I had a mk1 golf (was the last car), had a mk1 polo originally - 22K FSH no rust garaged for 25 years, the golf i refurbished & modded to hell, big bumpers porsche green, tinted windows, lowered, smoothed, debadged etc

polo was much nicer (sold it to my best mate who still looks after it today!)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts