·
Registered
130 Posts
What plans do you have for it?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well im doing a full body resto, regarding the engine im keeping it 'stock' for now its a 1300 single port, i want to do almost everything in it exept spray because that is the final touch and i never sprayed btw i never used a welding set in my life but i think im capable of doing it..so here are some pics ..rust..rust ..rusttttt

My best friend taking the pissss

after all it doesn't look that bad

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Near the rear windscreen it was full of rust, i could slide my hand through the body i gave that piece of work to my panel beater infact you can see that the paraqua (i don't know what you call it) were the water slides from the roof it is full of primer and zinch spray now looks slightly better

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the car was involved in an accident, the front axel was bend also when i removed the body i noticed that the frame head was all cracked (see pic)

when i drove the car it used to have loads of play and couldn't keep the car moving straight at first i thought it was the steering box, and when i press the brake pedal..oh god..the car had a mind of its own!!..it was that crack near the fuel line that was the problem..

·
Registered
709 Posts
trilseker said:
I think the car was involved in an accident, the front axel was bend also when i removed the body i noticed that the frame head was all cracked (see pic)

when i drove the car it used to have loads of play and couldn't keep the car moving straight at first i thought it was the steering box, and when i press the brake pedal..oh god..the car had a mind of its own!!..it was that crack near the fuel line that was the problem..
Holy crap!!!! Never seen that before. That looks extremely dangerous.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here its being shot blasted from inside and underneath the car

borrowed my friends van :) tied it up and took it to panel beater..i wish i did his work but there was some rusty parts that were scarrryyy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts