Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally love it!!! Tho the photo's don't do it justice!

Now just need a larger lump for it, some new seat covers, an early gti wolfberg steering wheel and some nice ATS alloys, Ronal Racing Mesh, or revolution 4 spokes... that and some better brakes... damn guess I've got another project on my hands! :D

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once I get a different set of wheels I wont have any use for them!
Don't have any room in my garage for anything else not even another set of spare wheels! ;)

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pongo dude love ya ride . this aint what ya got from mike d is it?
Noooo I picked it up on the way home for work, Newcastle, the other night! Why what was I getting off mike!? I bought it on a whim having never seen it... and you know what.... it was well worth the gamble!!! :D Be back in GY tonight n coming back in it :D sweet!

·
Registered
321 Posts
i bought a MK2 Jetta at xmas for my daily driver. Just need the MoT and she'll be in full use. You've got a nice looking motor there. The mark ones are uber nice! If you ever want to part with those banded wheels drop me a line!
Keep us all updated on the progress. Have you looked at jettaownersclub.co.uk for inspiration. Its a newish forum and needs all the cars it can!

-Nathan

·
Registered
884 Posts
These are great cars and vastly underated which is great if you are into them! The boots in these models are absolutely cavernous! I have had two of these over the years, both 'V' regs, and loved both of them. Picked them up cheap as I remember as they were an unloved model. Yours looks really tidy! Good luck with it and enjoy!! :)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahaha.... I own Ron Burgundy!!!!!!

Was just looking through an old Performance VW Mag of my Bro's cos I was bored and noticed my car in there with a set of porsche rims and some bumpers.... Anyway turns out its one of thier project cars nick name Ron (Wrong) Burgundy....

Sweet!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well things are moving a like slow with her at the moment! I gave her a full and well needed service... the usual oil filter, oil, air filter, plugs, leads, dissy cap, fuel filter and rotor arm then advanced the ignition by 5 degrees as some retard had set it up wrong and she drives pretty sweat! However having just sorted myself out a genuine very low mileage mk2 16v engine of a mate (sub 50k) for 2 crates of Oranjeboom... I need to source a manifold and some 40 or 45's and my 16v mk1 jetta gets the go ahead :D

That an the mint mk1 gti interior, early clocks and metal wolfburg 3 spoke seering wheel I've got and project Retro Square starts to take form :D

Has anyone got some genuine mk1 jetta wheel arch trims and a mk1 jetta front lip spoiler/chin (possible a factory front body kit)

Cheers ANDY

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Well things are moving slow with her at the moment!
It's a 1300 4 speed dude, it's gonna be slow :lol::D

Hope you're ready to drag the 16v out my garage!!!! It's well buried!

When are you back next?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts