Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had loads of overgrown bushes and shrubs at the bottom of our garden, and the cuttings would have filled three re-cycling bins, or meant several trips to the tip :eek:

Decided to invest in a garden shredder - bought it on Friday and used it on Saturday (before the rain set in for the long weekend :rolleyes: ).

I was feeding branches, pieces of thick grapevine, loads of stuff, and the machine just chopped and crushed it all down and is now all in my composter. I love my new toy :lol: :lol:

Who else has discovered the delights of the garden shredder? :coffeecup

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I'm to tight. I just chuck the cuttings on the lawn and push the mower over them. Does the job.
Jas

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got a Mcculloch one off Ebay last month £10.30 :incheek:
Absolut bargain I was like a dog with two dicks :D , couldn't shred enough, top peice of kit........................

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Type 2 Tony said:
Got a Mcculloch one off Ebay last month £10.30 :incheek:
Absolut bargain I was like a dog with two dicks :D , couldn't shred enough, top peice of kit........................
Bugger! At that price, I could have bought nearly 20 for what I paid :rolleyes: I can't wait for the weekend - I'll be out there shredding for all I'm worth :D Weather permitting of course :crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts