Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps just a quick one to let the people know who ive been chating to that my splitty interior is welll under way now just finished making bed as i didnt want a poxy rnr bed as they use the storage space ,whats that all about lol anyway heres a quick pic as u may remember it was for sell a few weeks back it has all round disc conversion very low rhd westy running on minging tvr alloys but they will have ta stay as im running out of money this year anyway!!! more pics to come! when i remember im in west sussex

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can any1 help?????????? im trying to find out the history of my van , ie is it an import or does any1 have a pic of the van cheers

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh what do ya think of the fridge as my dad custom painted and badged it also has chrome trim round it

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
camping

Hi had my first camp out last night we found a nice spot just out side brighton ... and woke up to the smell of salt air and the sound of segals !!!! and a wicked walk down the beach with the dogs , then came back and had a sweet fry up , with the barn doors open and a t-shirt on ....... DOES IT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS...also now have lcd and a ps2 fitted next is a free view box , heres a few pics of this morning . ive fitted work top and draws today but not in pics ...hope u like

·
Registered
235 Posts
very envious, have to wait until mid december to get my split, how you finding living with it? apart from great days out.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
split

Hi thanks for replys to the first 1, im loving it! is very strange to start with and trying to keep it in a stright line lol but have got used to it now ,really do miss the speed of my audi but for eye catching this wins hands down..... and for the fun of waking up by the sea and sitting in bed playing on the ps2 is wicked ,really cant wait for the summer to come ,also since the interior was semi built theres not been a weekend where we havent spent a night init un like many splittys this will be used all year round but she does sleep away in a garage , i really think if u buy 1 it should not be left out in the rain , as the english weather will kill her , thats y there aint many good rhd lol not uk1`s anyway

to the second reply the vw badge is made from wood witch my dad mad {used front badge as template} and i trimed it with cream suede glad u like, also my dad made a wicked hand brake grip out of wood, dont think theres such thing on the market , so maybe il get him to make and sell on here lol {any1 interested in seeing let me know Regards Paddy

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
splitty

:) thanks mate for the nice reply as its really my first aircooled and ive only had it for 8 weeks now was empty when i got her , im glad some1 likes what im doing as im sort of doing things as i go along with no planes, but live`s so much easyer when ya got a handy dad that paints welds and has a wood a metal turning lave :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts